- On Thursday 25th of October 2018
- By Ganiyu Waheed
This is to inform the general public that the Post-UTME screening Exercise for 2018/2019 admission into Ekiti State University in Affiliation with Emmanuel Alayande College of Education, Oyo has been extended.
Candidates are to follow the under-listed steps in applying for the POST-UTME screening:
Each candidate should:
- Go to http://eksuoyo.edu.ng and click on Admissions link or go directly
- Create an account with genuine e-mail address and phone number. Account creation confirmation will be sent via the e-mail address.
- After confirmation, refresh your page or login again.
- Click on Pay Screening Fee.
- Type your UTME score and select Application Type
- Screening fee of N 2,000 will be displayed and click on ACCEPT & CONTINUE. Then proceed to the payment Gateway where your ATM card will be used for payment.
- The Receipt of Payment will be sent to your e- mail immediately after your account has been debited. You are to fill the form that will be displayed thereafter, upload your recent passport photograph and submit. You have the option to save and submit later. After the final submission, print your Screening Form and Evidence of Payment (Receipt).
- Screening exercise will come up on Monday, 5 November, 2018.
- Candidates are advised to start checking the School website for information and other updates as from Thursday, 8 November, 2018.
- L. Adediran, MNIM, JP.
For more enquires, contact: 08039402199, 08035066269