- On Friday 11th of October 2019
- By Ganiyu Waheed
This is to inform the general public that sale of application for 2019/2020 admission into the Full-Time Degree of Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti in affiliation with Emmanuel Alayande College of Education, Oyo has been extended till Friday, 18 October, 2019. All interested applicants should follow the under-listed steps in applying for the POST-UTME screening:
- Go to http://eksuoyo.edu.ng and click on Admissions link or go directly to http://admissions.eksuoyo.edu.ng
- Create an account with genuine e-mail address and phone number. Account creation confirmation will be sent via the e-mail address.
- After confirmation, refresh your page or login again.
- Click on Pay Screening Fee
- Type your UTME score and select Application Type
- Screening fee of N2,000.00 will be displayed and click on ACCEPT & CONTINUE. Then proceed to the Payment Gateway where your ATM card will be used for payment.
- The Receipt of Payment will be sent to your e-mail immediately after your account has been debited. You are to fill the form that will be displayed thereafter, upload your recent passport photograph and Submit. You have the option to Save and submit later. After the final submission, print your Screening form and Evidence of Payment (Receipt).
- Come immediately to the Institution at Oyo for screening of your credentials.
L. Adediran, MNIM, JP.
For more enquires, contact: 08039402199, 08035066269